XPRO One is available on an Iveco Daily 4×4 series of wheelbases: 3400, 3480, 4175 mm, the width of the container is always 2300 mm, and the overall height on the new chassis is 3520 mm (with sleeping alcove).
We were working hard on user experience. The goal was to merge two different worlds in one, unique body. Apocalyptic exterior with flat-cut surfaces, laser cut details is hiding surprisingly comfortable interior with fully sized transformable bed for two, and spacious sleeping alcove. To achieve this level of comfort we adopt double floor hiding 2 water tanks (fresh and gray) 200 liters each, diesel heating system and power management ready for solar battery’s installation, well isolated 54 mm XPS sandwich walls and more.
You can order the base container, add different levels of equipment, or go for a full spec camper. firstname.lastname@example.org
IVECO DAILY 4×4 XPRO One
- Wheelbases: 3400, 3780 and 4175 mm
- Designed for 3 people
- Alcove with a place to sleep and a storage room
- A set of tilt windows with roller shutters, tempered glass (Outbound, Sideway, KTC, Dema-Pro)
- Awning Dometic / Thule
- Structure made of light sandwich panels, 54 mm thick, reinforced laminate
- Protective roof rails
- External inspection hatches and storage compartments
- Folding stairs
- Doors with 3-bolt lock
- Double floor, 92 mm insulated lower floor, upper floor on aluminum structure, plywood + panels
- Water tanks 2 x 200 liters
- Gas container / bottle 11 kg
- Combi heating Truma 6D 6 kW (Diesel), 10 l boiler.
- Lithium batteries 2 x 160Ah Victron Smart
- Electrical installation based on Victron components
- Ready to install solar panels
- 2-burner stove with Dometic sink
- Compressor refrigerator Coolmatix CRX 140 (135 l.) Dometic
- Cassette toilet 16 l.
- Tail lamps in Neon-LED technology with floating indicator
- Additional high beam with LED daytime running lights
- Side and rear work lamps
- Bottom aluminum toolboxes protected with Raptor varnish
- Pull-out gas grill
- Tires: 37×12.5 R17 LT
- Reversing camera and third brake light
We wanted to create something extraordinary on the already well established ground. Military vehicles, fighter jets, drones, tanks, velociraptor… all that creates the core of our extreme design language” – XPRO design team.
Note: We are against any WAR and are deeply concerned about the fate of our Ukrainian brothers and sisters.